HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (429) Replies Latest Activity

"block your emails go to:  https://maoliworld.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?…"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jan 29, 2012 to SPAMMING NOT ALLOWED ON MAOLIWORLD

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE

"To block the current spammer new to Maoliworld (no longer to receive emails) , pleas…"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jan 28, 2012 to SPAMMING NOT ALLOWED ON MAOLIWORLD

2 Jan 29, 2012

"GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jan 28, 2012 to

just now

"QUIT FRIGGIN SPAMMIN'...I'M REPORTING YOU"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jan 28, 2012 to

just now

"IMUA!"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jul 27, 2011 to DELETING EMAILS - DISCUSSIONS I RECEIVE FROM MAOLIWORLD ...WHY?

7 Jul 27, 2011

"Maika'i!  Yes they can not refuse you mail if you have a picture ID...it's not verif…"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jul 27, 2011 to DELETING EMAILS - DISCUSSIONS I RECEIVE FROM MAOLIWORLD ...WHY?

7 Jul 27, 2011

""Long Live The Kingdom of Hawaii"!  Well said Pomai....well said...Blessings!"

7 Jul 27, 2011

"LOVE IT POMAIKAIOKALANI!!  I can see things are still the same...How have you been?…"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Jul 26, 2011 to "PONO ALERT" Luwella KAOHI Leonardi, The DRUG PROBLEM

9 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Pomaikaiokalani

"Here in Kohala, northend of Hawaii, the Big Island, birthplace of Kamehameha I, we h…"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Dec 21, 2010 to Land Use in Hawaii- NATURAL TO CONVENTIONAL- Rewrite.

4 Dec 21, 2010

"By the way, you can find much information about Aunty Pele Hanoa on the internet thr…"

HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE replied Dec 18, 2010 to Is it possible to be a descendant of Pele?

7 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Tane

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service