Waihili's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I am sure that for many, many years -- perhaps even as far back as when Hawai'i…"

Waihili replied Aug 2, 2009 to Are military spies monitoring Maoli activism? Use Freedom of Information Act now.

7 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Hwnwahine

"Kudos to Nancy for her brilliant work on The Pinky Show, and boundless gratitude to…"

Waihili replied Jun 12, 2009 to Hawaii vs. U.S. Imperialism

3 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by ku ching

"Aloha mai e Ululani, I am wondering if a court case challenging the Newlands Resolut…"

Waihili replied Mar 31, 2009 to Supreme courts opens doors to sale of ceded lands

14 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE

"This rules shows intention of the U.S. to keep a tight grasp on Hawai'i - because to…"

Waihili replied Mar 31, 2009 to Supreme courts opens doors to sale of ceded lands

14 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by HALE O KEAWE-A-HEULU aka: NAIHE

"Aloha e Anakele, You've got a good point. I've been concentrating on KPFA type progr…"

Waihili replied Mar 23, 2009 to Strategic Uses of the Diaspora? (And other random thoughts...)

1 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Waihili

"Aloha e Ku, I'm glad the writer drew the comparision with Superferry, and that you g…"

Waihili replied Mar 23, 2009 to King of the Mountain? - a pretty good Mauna Kea Article

1 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Waihili

"Hmm. Kau Inoa on Twitter now???? Okay, who's gonna put the (Occupied) Kingdom of Haw…"

Waihili replied Mar 22, 2009 to KAU INOA RESPONDS...Ho'oulu Lahui Aloha, Vol 3, Issue 2, Malaki/'Apelila 2009

5 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Waihili

"Aloha kakou, I just picked up a really great book, "Fresh Food from Small Spaces - T…"

Waihili replied Mar 16, 2009 to To strengthen our economy for the Kingdom in 2009 and beyond.

30 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"It's very tricky, because, as others have pointed out - it's not one size fits all,…"

Waihili replied Mar 13, 2009 to Many Hawaiian people [some who claim to be Ali’i] work for the Americans to enforce this illegal occupation. What is the best positive strategy to address them?

14 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Namaka'eha

"Aloha mai, And I just read this as my post was loading up and yeah, of course what L…"

Waihili replied Mar 12, 2009 to Many Hawaiian people [some who claim to be Ali’i] work for the Americans to enforce this illegal occupation. What is the best positive strategy to address them?

14 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Namaka'eha

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service