kumaewakainakainakaleomomona's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I was told as a child .....on LOKO O MOKUHINIA...LAHAINA....THAT OUR TUTU MAMA HER S…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to Princeslehuanani ValarieAquino Kumaewakainakaleomomona....MAUI MOI ALII WAHINE NUI

2 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by kumaewakainakainakaleomomona

"IF YOU CARRY MY MAUI SACRED ROYAL BUSINESS CARD WITH MY PICTURE ON IT.....YOU WILL B…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to Princeslehuanani ValarieAquino Kumaewakainakaleomomona....MAUI MOI ALII WAHINE NUI

2 Dec 26, 2014

"IF YOU GOING TELL MY SISER NADINE ABOUT ME.....GUESS WHAT...??? SHE ALREADY KNOW OF…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to NADINE NOELANI AQUINO....our maui genealogist....of ONLY OUR MAUI OHANA....PERIOD

2 Dec 26, 2014

"ANY OTHER RESEARCH....OUTSIDE FROM OUR KUMEWAKAINAKALEOMOMONA OHANA NATION .....is o…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to NADINE NOELANI AQUINO....our maui genealogist....of ONLY OUR MAUI OHANA....PERIOD

2 Dec 26, 2014

"OVER 5...UNWANTED GENERATIONS OF .....ILLEGAL AMERICAN OVER POPULATION OF OUR MAUI S…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to USA KAMEHAMEHA IS JOINED AT THE HIPS OF THIS USA ILLEGAL OAHU STATE OF GREED

1 Dec 26, 2014

"and I not done yet.....MAUI WILL RISE AND TELL OUR REAL TRUTHS OF THIS USA KAMEHAMEH…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to kamehameha allowed this evil Usa to continue its hewa

15 Dec 26, 2014

"remember ...my sista NADINE NOELANI AQUINO....is my baby twin sista sibling.....LIST…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 26, 2014 to kamehameha allowed this evil Usa to continue its hewa

15 Dec 26, 2014

"Obama is ACCOUNTABLE.... To return stolen lands.... Stop illegal....stream water ...…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 25, 2014 to Obama.... Return stolen lands

1 Dec 25, 2014

"maui is not done yet....SHAME ON YOU....TO CONTINUE THIS DISRESPECTFUL ACTS OF CRIME…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 20, 2014 to HALLOWEEN IN LAHAINA

2 Dec 20, 2014

"now after 7 years of major researcher....I have proven to be CORRECT....I AM A MAUI…"

kumaewakainakainakaleomomona replied Dec 20, 2014 to kamehameha allowed this evil Usa to continue its hewa

15 Dec 26, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service