Maika's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this idealism, wishful thinking, or a practical joke? Try take one camera with yo…"

Maika replied Feb 21, 2009 to Challenge: Olelo Hawaii Circles, Modern Day Puuhonua

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Maika

"What forum is this happening on?"

Maika replied Feb 1, 2009 to Conklin and his ilk of Ultracrepidarians like to trash the Queen but here's some truth!

7 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Namaka'eha

"America is the country of middle men. Hate to see what it looks like when people cut…"

Maika replied Jan 30, 2009 to To strengthen our economy for the Kingdom in 2009 and beyond.

30 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"What happened to the other two perspectives?"

Maika replied Jan 28, 2009 to FORCED ABDICATION - Part I (an account by Queen Liliuokalani)

4 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Kamaunu Kaha'i'ali'i II

"Great overview. I didn't know about that history of DLNR. Thanks. I would be all fo…"

Maika replied Jan 28, 2009 to

just now

"Maybe this is just her way of advocating for the reinstatement of the kapu system...…"

Maika replied Jan 28, 2009 to

just now

"What an interesting topic for me. I had an epiphany of sorts during my sophomore ye…"

Maika replied Jan 28, 2009 to ETHNIC IDENTITY: HOW CONNECTED ARE YOU TO HAWAIIAN CULTURE/HERITAGE

14 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Namaka'eha

"Those are all pretty terrible choices. Most of them are idealists, and on top of tha…"

Maika replied Jan 27, 2009 to

just now

"What's the big deal? Do those that claim royal heritage need to feel better about th…"

Maika replied Jan 26, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service