da princess's Discussions (789)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"imagine no one took on my offer to assist them to their mo'okuauhau (genealogy), onl…"

da princess replied Jul 8, 2012 to ~~~Steps to my IDENTITY to be Respected and Recognized~~~

6 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"kupuna kaohi.....i will investigate on this topic on our Kingdom of Maui Nui, and i…"

da princess replied Jul 8, 2012 to If you are going to make chicken soup........ you had better have a chicken to go in the pot!

39 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"only a loving kupuna as you kaohi...is able to confront our next generation, and i a…"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to If you are going to make chicken soup........ you had better have a chicken to go in the pot!

39 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"kanaka maoli's this is now the time to IMUA (move forward) and to KUKANAKA (stand ta…"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to ~~~Steps to my IDENTITY to be Respected and Recognized~~~

6 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"once one is able to Identify.....it will be easier to speak up loud, no fear the ame…"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to to Identify the good from the bad and the right from the wrongful criminal acts???????

2 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"we can not afford to be united with the evils of this state of oahu, it is made up o…"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to Kingdom of Maui Nui versus This illegal State of Oahu

3 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"way tooooo much hewa is allowed on this very sacred national federal State Historic…"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to lands of my ancesters.....is to be RESPECTED and CARED by all....not only the kanaka maoli

5 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by da princess

"i have never been lead and or guided by the human for search my Royal Kingdom Ancest…"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to ~~~Steps to my IDENTITY to be Respected and Recognized~~~

6 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"amene-----da princess for Loko O Mokuhinia....Kingdom of Maui Nui.....mauruuru~~~"

da princess replied Jul 7, 2012 to If you are going to make chicken soup........ you had better have a chicken to go in the pot!

39 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

"i never ever claimed to be part of the evil thinging american mentality of GREED kam…"

39 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by da princess

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service