Politics (3,794)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My daughter Rel on Akaku TV discussing GMO's in Ko Hawaii Pae Aina

Aloha all, my daughter Rel will be on the Akaku TV show "Truth & Justice" with Mahealani. It will air at 7:00pm until 8:00pm on Channel…

Started by Yolanda Crisostomo

2 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Crisostomo

Sunday's update of Kahana Valley.

I hope to see all the sovereignty groups attend to support the Kahana families and those individuals that would like to see justice done. P…

Started by Pono Kealoha

0 Oct 25, 2008

Superferry II: The Hawai'i Island Chronicles

Superferry II: The Hawai'i Island Chronicles All I can say is that moku o Keawe better step up to the plate and KU'E!!! Start rallying to…

Started by Eo Lono!

4 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Jeff

Superferry is causing depletion of resources....

Aloha, Resources confiscated of 109 lbs. of opihi and 412 lbs of reef fish and not even mentioning the poundage of sand, rocks, etc....bei…

Started by Momi

9 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Jeff

Media suppresses free speech and freedom of choice in elections

A friend e-mailed this to me. The media has blocked out other candidates that are running for office. We should demand that the media gives…

Started by Tane

0 Oct 11, 2008

Sarah Palin's track record with the Tribes

Just got this from a friend in South Dakota - regarding Palin's relationship with Alaska Natives. FYI

Started by naone morinaga

24 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Keokiomaui

TMT - 30-meter Telescope

Hi All, I attended the meeting in Kohala last night. The program was broken down as follows: 5:00 - 6:00 Open House 6:00 - 6:35 Present…

Started by ku ching

1 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by KAHEA

Historic! Hawaii Island Council BANS GMO-Taro & GMO-coffee!

http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/articles/2008/10/09/local/local08.txt Council bans GMO taro, coffee by Jim Quirk West Hawaii Today jquirk@w…

Started by KAHEA

0 Oct 9, 2008

so wassup w sovereignty if we get it

maoli kane married to malihini wahine who go on to have part maoli keiki. if we fighting for maoli rights, then is mom cool w not being a b…

Started by hawaiian insurgent

3 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Ululani

ARE OUR KUPUNA OK ?

WE HAVE TO BE COOL W THE POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY NOT SEE SOVERIEGNTY IN OUR LIFETIME, HOLD STRONG TO WHAT KUPUNA HAVE TAUGHT. SEEMS THERE A…

Started by hawaiian insurgent

0 Oct 7, 2008

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service