Here's what's Wholesale Babydoll Lingerie on our radar:
• The other day Oktoberfest Costume on Instagram, current Miss USA titleholder Olivia Jordan shared a photo (above) from her new lingerie campaign with Les Coquines — which, despite sounding like a French company, is actually American-owned and operated.So go ahead and ogle her to your heart's delight without fear of treason.
• Speaking of ladies who look lovely in lingerie, we recently had the pleasure of interviewing Victoria's Secret model Shanina Shaik — who quickly proved to us that being an underwear model is no easy gig. Watch the video below for more, then to your heart's content.
• Kim Basinger has reportedly signed on for the Fifty Shades of Grey sequel, where she'll be playing the sex-mentor who originally taught Christian Grey everything he knows about kinky sex. As exciting as that is, we personally can't wait for the next next sequel, where it's revealed that HER mentor was just a naked picture of Burt Reynolds from a ratty 1972 issue of Cosmo.
• Vanessa Hudgens delivered an admirable performance during FOX's Sunday night production of Grease: Live despite losing her father to cancer only one day before the broadcast. Personally, we can't imagine how she soldiered through, especially considering that we once called out of work after losing our favorite sock.
• In his new memoir Sing to Me, record executive L.A. Reid claims that Michael Jackson absolutely hated Prince, and would set up screenings of Prince's less-than-stellar performances just so he could enjoy laughing at the video. So naturally, it only makes sense that Jackson would name both of his sons after the musician. Naturally.
• In a recent interview with American Airlines' in-flight magazine, Cindy Crawford revealed that she plans to retire from modeling once she turns 50 on February 20th. As of press time, however, Crawford has announced no plans to stop being gorgeous for the next few decades or so.
• According to a Harris poll taken in December, Bridge of Spies actor Tom Hanks was determined to be America's favorite vxyvx002 movie star, followed by Johnny Depp, Denzel Washington, John Wayne and Harrison Ford. But once all the guys in our nation who aren't named Harris are finally polled, we expect those results might differ.
• And finally, after eight nominations and no wins, Leonardo DiCaprio finally took home his first Screen Actors Guild award for his portrayal of Hugh Glass in The Revenant. And to think, all it took was getting horrifically mauled by an angry bear. If only Leo had known this sooner.