haumana olelo hawaii

aloha pumehana oukou. ke niele wale nei wau i ka nui o na haumana olelo hawaii ma keia hui. he haumana olelo hawaii wau ma ke kula nui ma manoa. pehea oukou? eia hou, ina hiki, e kakau i ka olelo hawaii a laila unuhi i ka olelo pelekane ma lalo iho e hiki ai i na kanaka a pau ke heluhelu pu. majalo. howz it. im just being curious to find how many hi students is in this group. im a hi student at uh manoa. how bout you guys? also, if can, try write in hi then translate to english below so everyone can read too.majalo

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• please watch videos for a chance to win prizes and contest
    clik on advertisers links to win
    not responsible for contest rules or game play

email me at merchantmansmith@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/Amani Smith
    www.facebook.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.twitter.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.hotlinemastering.com <~~ visit for the best mastering prices in the world
    from arguably one of the worlds best mastering engineers SONIN
  • Aloha mai kakou. Aole au he haumana ma ke kula o ma ka papa olelo hawaii. Malama ia wau me ka olelo hawaii . Pehea kou papa olelo hawaii? Aole pilikia loaa ana no ia oe i ka naauao no ka nee mua ana i kou olelo ana.

Aloha everyone. Im not a student at any school or college with Hawaiian Language. I was raised speaking the hawaiian language . So how is your hawaiian language class? You will have the knowledge of speaking the language and move foward in your class.
This reply was deleted.