Probably these are some of the industries we should be creating in Hawai'i for economic stability besides agriculture? What's your mana'o? Tane Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:29:50 -0800 Subject: Fw: Some American's don't have a clue... Free Hawai`i ! ! ! Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your common sense. ---Buddha Imakakoloaihenenui --- On Thu, 1/29/09, From: Roger Casper Subject: Some American's don't have a clue... AND HERE YOU HAVE IT!!! John Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6am. While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA) After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB. At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (MADE IN MALAYSIA), John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA Y'all gotta Keep this one circulating, please!

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• for only the americans on TV is fighting agianst it,

rarely you see one kanaka maoli in one of these videos

taken in Kihei on our Maui Nui, hummmmm?

so funny for you have the american calling SH*T

on themselves of another greedy american,

just doing the american business as the rest of the odda americans

on our Sacred Hawaiian Grounds, hummmmmm?????

for to ask it, believe it, that Ke Akua will REMOVE these americans

one by one....one step at a time.....for it is always Ke Akua's TIME~~~amene!!!

• i was asked the question??????

is MONSATO....the wave....to getting rid of the americans????????

i said in RESPONSE......wow....i never thought of it in that sence of realization!!!!!!

is this part of the REMOVAL of the over population of the american intruder

on our kingdom hawaiian islands???????, hummmm??????......

for only Ke Akua have the corrected answer~~~yes!!!!!!

• believe noting, no matter where you read it,

for i lived it, breath it and i am the example of the hewa

that was bought to me...by the american usa.....for i am alive to EXPOSE it......amene~~~

• please watch videos for a chance to win prizes and contest
    clik on advertisers links to win
    not responsible for contest rules or game play

email me at merchantmansmith@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/Amani Smith
    www.facebook.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.twitter.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.hotlinemastering.com <~~ visit for the best mastering prices in the world
    from arguably one of the worlds best mastering engineers SONIN
    • Your spamming our disecussion is not appreciated. Please get off of our discussions.
  • Agriculture is and has always been our tradition. Take the notion that in 1778 if there were only 300,000 Hawaiians eatting 5 lbs of poi a day- that's 500,000,000 lbs a year. In todays economy that's 3 billion in sales. Hello Haloa - cya touristos.
    • LOL... mahalo Papaloa:

It's good that we recognize the dynamics in the islands and how it can improve our way of life in the 21st century. This is why we have to fight Monsanto and Syngenta who are trying to control our islands with their GMO and pesticides that are detrimental to our people. We need to assert ourselves and bring a better future to our keiki that is more positive and rewarding. The U.S. Government and the powers that be have been using illicit drugs to further stress out our people into complying with their seditious agenda. We need to reverse this for our people by bringing healthier activities of sustainability. We need to break the conditioned-mindset initiated by the U.S. and their fostering the doctrines of manifest destiny for us to comply with in order to control us. It's time to reverse all this negativity and put us back on the progressive track that we were on befor the U.S. intervention. Keep doing brainstorming in how we can change things ;then implement what you are able to do for our country.

Tane
  • Agriculture is and has always been our tradition. Take the notion that in 1778 if there were only 300,000 Hawaiians eatting 5 lbs of poi a day- that's 500,000,000 lbs a year. In todays economy that's 3 billion in sales. Hello Haloa - cya touristos.
  • I would love to see all our fish ponds restored and more made. Let's allow aquaculture to be a major protein source for our people again as well as an economic resource! In aquaculture we can combine the old and new. The possibilites are endless. I would love to see traditional lo'i restored to full productivity, waters redirected back to food sources rather than to flush the tourist's toilets. Diversify. I love the idea of creating energy by considering the most recent scientific findings of energy sources. Let's utilize the wind, sea, and river currents to create energy. Let's build our homes with strong and available materials in Hawaii. I once saw a house built entirely out of bamboo. It was beautiful, strong, and termite proof, but it wasn't built to code, but we can change that. We can do so much! I believe our people can make it work very well. Akua has blessed us with incredible resources. Resources to utilize wisely and maximize not diminish nor destroy.
    • I love your mana'o and it's workable. some of it has already been in process. Yeas, we need to control our water system that can work for all and the fishponds were an integral part of our society. What we need to fix is all the kapulu things that have been done. I feel more confident after reading many whom have put their input to this area of dynamics that can heal our 'aina and people. Kupa'a2000, you got it! Now make it work and we are on our way to better our conditions.

Tane
This reply was deleted.