https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZwXcWrQYVqsGKYfgXIctnzzRokGbLegvFQYz3qbA8Sz62ikM6"/>       

Liliuokalani Trust/Liliuokalani Children's Center/ Queen Liliuokalani Children Center

Trustees

Concerned Others

RE:  Rent Due, Response Due - 7 Day Notice, Respond by March 4, 2017, Saturday.

Greetings,

This notice is to remind you that the Rent is due, and to Notify you that your response is expected in seven (7) days due to our most favored nation status, etc.

The following article was prepared for all to read, and with expectations of your response.

Reviewing Queen Liliuokalani's Trust - The Real One Created in 1872

Review by Amelia Gora (2017)

Liliʻuokalani
Liliu08.jpg
Queen of the Hawaiian Islands (more...)
Reign January 29, 1891 – January 17, 1893
Predecessor Kalākaua
Successor
Spouse John Owen Dominis
Full name
Lydia Liliʻu Loloku Walania Wewehi Kamakaʻeha-a-Kapaʻakea
Lydia Kamakaʻeha Pākī (adoptive and legal name)
House House of Kalākaua
Father Caesar Kapaʻakea
Mother Analea Keohokālole
Born September 2, 1838
HonoluluOahuKingdom of Hawaii
Died November 11, 1917 (aged 79)
HonoluluOahuTerritory of Hawaii
Burial November 18, 1917
Mauna Ala Royal Mausoleum
Signature
Religion Church of Hawaii

The following is the Will of Queen Liliuokalani found in the First Circuit Court Records:

Queen Liliuokalani's names were Kaeha, Makaeha, Kamakaeha, Lydia, Lydia Paki, Liliuokalani, Queen Liliuokalani.
Deed of Trust - Liber 35 page 131 - 132:
Kaeha to H. Prendergast in Trust for Kaaumoana
Deed of Trust
"Know all men by these presents that I Kaeha (w) widow and sole heir of Keawe late of Keoneula in the District of Honolulu in consideration of my love and affection for Kaaumoana (wife of Keoke of Honolulu) my keiki hanai and of one dollar to me paid by her ..do hereby grant sell and convey unto Henry Prendergast of Honolulu aforesaid, all my right title and Equity of Redemption in all that piece of land in Keoneula aforesaid as described in a Deed of Mortgage from my said late husband Keawe deceased intestate dated the seventh day of March A.D. 1872 and accorded in Liber 35 on page 1 made to John Montgomery of Honolulu with all houses thereon and all rights and privileges thereunto belonging.  To have and to hold the same unto the said H. Prendergast his heirs and assigns forever.  But in Trust for the sole use and benefit of the said Kaaumoana free from all control debts liabilities and interference of hers and husband Keoke on if any future husband whom she shall marry - her receipts for all rents and profits to accrue from the said land to be sufficient discharge for the same - In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 24th day of June AD 1872)
Witnessed and truly interpreted by)
L.McCully June 24, 1872)                                                          Kaeha  her X mark, O
Register Office Witness on this 24th day of June AD 1872 personally appeared before me Kaeha (w) who acknowledged that she had executed the foregoing instrument for the uses and purposes therein setforth
                       Thomas Brown Registrar of Conveyances
Recorded and compared this 24 day of June AD 1872 at 11 o'clock AM
Thomas Brown  Registrar of Conveyances
and
the following Agr. or Agreement was filed as a Deed in the Trust created by the usurpers:
Liber 178 page 267:
Kahakuakoi to Liliuokalani
Stamped $1.00                   Agr.
This Agreement made this third day of September 1898 by and between Kahakuakoi and D. Kealopauole her husband of Honolulu Island of Oahu parties of the first part and Liliuokalani of the same place, party of the second part, Witnesseth:  That on consideration of one dollar to them in hand paid, and in further consideration of the agreement of said party of the second part herein contained the said parties of the first part do here by remise, release and quitclaim unto the said party of the second part and her heirs all their right, of dower and curtesy and all and every other right, title and interest whatsoever in and to all the lands tenements hereditaments and estates of the late Charles Kanaina, William C. Lunalilo, Bernice Pauahi Bishop, Queen Hakaleleponi Kalama, wheresoever the same may be situate lying or being To have and to hold the same with the privilege and  whatsoever thereto belonging unto the said party of the second part, her heirs and assigns forever.  And the said party of the second part, in consideration of the above conveyance, hereby agrees for herself, her executors and administrators to support and maintain the said parties of the second part in a suitable and proper manner, during the term of their natural lives and that of the survivor of them Provided However and it is mutually understood and agreed that if after using due diligence the said party of the second part shall be unable to obtain possession of any of the property herein above conveyed to her then these presents shall be void.
In Witness Whereof, the said parties have hereunto set the hands and seals the day and year aforesaid
Translated, and explained to the said                              Kahakuakoi
parties of the first part by                                                   D. Kealohapauole
Edmund H. Hart                                                                   Liiuokalani
Witness AGM Robertson                                                 
Hawaiian Islands, Island of Oahu. S.S.  On this Fifth day of September A.D. 1898 personally appeared before me Kahakuakoi (w) and D. Kealohapauole her husband and Liliuokalani, knwn to me to be the persons described in and who executed the foregoing instrument and they severally acknowledged to me that they executed the same freely and voluntarily for the uses and purposes there in setforth.  And the said Kahakuakoi (w), on a private examination separate and apart from her husband further acknowledged to me that she executed the same freely, without fear or compulsion of her said husband.
                                          Edmund H. Hart   Notary Public
                                          First Judicial Circuit.
Recorded and compared this 14th day of September A.D. 1898 at 11:31 Oclock P,M.
                  Thos G. Thrum, Registrar of Conveyances

SUMMARY
The Trust created by the usurpers became Null and Void based on Liber 178 pages 267-268.  The Agreement was fraudulently documented as a Deed in Liber 319 pages 447-459 at the Bureau of Conveyances, Honolulu, Oahu.
On page 457, Number "(45)  Deed of Kahakuakoi et al, September 3, 1898, Librer 178/267; Interest in Estates of Charles Kanaina, W.C. Lunalilo, Brernicre P, Bishop and Queen Haleleponi." was fraudulently documented as a Deed when in reality it was and remains an Agr. or Agreement.
The Trustee designated by Queen Liliuokalani was Kaaumoana (see Liber 35 pages 131-132) who also went by the name "Kahakuakoi" etc. as documented in Liber 178 pages 267- 268).
There are other Deeds listed which belongs to our families including the Deed of Kailikoli who was the hanai father of Queen Liliuokalani; David Pauahi aka's, etc.
The Trust created by the usurpers were served billings for rents.
Effective today, the Trust now has seven (7) days or by Saturday, March 4, 2017, to respond to the billings.  This Notice Served through the e-mail, posted on the web is meant as a legal reminder, and for the records.  
Sincerely,
Amelia Gora, a Royal person, one of the descendants/heirs of two hanai of Liliuokalani/ Liliuokalani named Kaaumoana/Kahakukuakoi aka's, the designated Trustee, and Abigaila/Poomaikelani aka's, heir of Kaopumomona/Kaopu (k) 
References:
research and bills for rents due
theiolani,blogspot.com

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Image result for hawaiian flag - red stripe first 

VG8LumiPa1B7nmNuAbcZfxzClpom39RTCjk1MhYjPvPtGcdjdFntIk0zxQZcGGP6uJ7xIGe1AGw2agRFfljHi6J7yarRpIg=s0-d-e1-ft#%3Ca%20rel%3Dnofollow%20rel%3Dnofollow%20href= 

QyKH6VnDzalRlQOemprCizhVaDr1-7TPs2Gi0Xmprl5Nr0RjGBpKYaVbnD5tHGRSE3YvY0Gxj7LiAyJPCB9r1h0m_DVf1bt--Ev1duXW2L-ESY60d9x4DP0S9-HiAmE5B0OzZTNEWsNx0px8f2Qd12auIHEDh3syT7KYxbK3=s0-d-e1-ft#%3Ca%20rel%3Dnofollow%20rel%3Dnofollow%20href= 

U.S. President Donald Trump

Secretary of State  

Judges, et. als. in the Hawaiian Islands

Many Interested others

Greetings,

The following letter was delivered to the Liliuokalani Children Center/Queen Liliuokalani's Trust:

See Exhibit A

On February 25, 2017 the following letter was e-mailed to the Trust as a "Rent Due, Response Due - 7 Day Notice, Respond by March 4, 2017, Saturday:

See Exhibit B

Today is March 4, 2017, Saturday and I, Amelia Gora, one of the true Trustees of Queen Liliuokalani's Trust have prepared and processed a 7 Day Legal Notice through the U.S. Postal Service, Certified, Return Receipt Requested mailing.

The 7 Day Legal Notice is used by the most favored nations, and as the Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, House of Nobles member, Judicial Tribunal member/Judge, Konohiki, Hawaiian Genealogical Society, Royal Family Member, Royal person, one of the True Trustees of Liliuokalani/Queen Liliuokalani through her true Trustee Kaaumoana/Kahakuahaakoi, hereby give a 7 Day Legal Notice effective today, March 4, 2017, with the expected response by the 11th or March 11, 2017 - Saturday.

Fraud claims are documented by the criminal estate made up of Samuel Damon, et. als. and perpetuated today.

An Agreement was filed by Samuel Damon, et. als.

Since the time of Queen Liliuokalani's death, the frauds continued, which is not acceptable.

The Trust of our Queen, our great great great grandmother belongs to our families and not to the usurpers who did wrongs to our Queen, our families, her subjects.

Assumption of the Queen's Trust/Liliuokalani's Trust will legally be for our families to take care of effective on March 11, 2017.

U.S. President Cleveland Gave Hawaii back to Queen Liliuokalani in 1897 as found in research.

U.S. President McKinley Proclaimed the Territory in 1900, disregarding oppositions documented in 1897 by Queen Liliuokalani and her 40,000 subjects.

In 1912, the Attorney General claimed that "the Territory was the successor of the Kingdom of Hawaii", and from research, the heirs and successors existing then and their descendants existing today are Not related to the fraud set up created by U.S. President McKinley with the help of the "Army, Navy, and Federal officials" who aided in developing the Territory.

In 1915, the Pan Pacific group/Hawaii Tourism Authority made Liliuokalani Queen for a Day as documented in the pan Pacific Magazine and maneuvered to obtain her signatures to obtain land for themselves, etc.

The Queen's Trust, Queen Liliuokalani's Trust, etc. belongs to our /her families documented through research, etc.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora, a Royal person

references:  theiolani.blogspot.com

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/GORA8037

This reply was deleted.