Summary of October 29, 2015 Meeting, also posted as a Legal Notice in the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk also Hawaiian Kingdom Records No. 2015-1030 - Queen's Hospital, etc, Matters/Concerns from Amelia Gora, a Royal person, heir, House of Nobles member, Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs

Amelia Gora <theiolani@gmail.com>

6:22 AM (2 minutes ago)
to emartinsonpresidentcommentsSwitzerlandIrishjohn.maguireWebinfoinfoGreg, bcc: me

Inline image 1  

[Kanaka Maoli flag] 

U.S. President Barack Obama
Secretary of State - John Kerry
Judges, et. als. in the Hawaiian Islands
Eric KJ. Martinson, President, and Les Goya another CEO/ Corporate Executive Officer 
Many Interested others
Greetings,
The following is a summary of the meeting on October 29, 2015 with CEO's Eric KJ. Martinson, President, and Les Goya another CEO/ Corporate Executive Officer's of Queen's Hospital/Queen Emma Land Company:

Note:  Queen's Hospital, etc. are included  in

536 Pirates, Pillagers, etc. Dispossessed in the Hawaiian Kingdom/Kingdom of Hawaii aka's via the 1850 Treaty Which Supersedes State, Federal Laws, etc.

http://maoliworld.ning.com/forum/topics/536-pirates-pillagers-etc-dispossessed-in-the-hawaiian-kingdom

Legal Notice in the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk

DID YOU KNOW OR DO YOU CARE ABOUT PIRATES, PILLAGERS, RACKETEERING OPERATING IN HAWAII?

QUEEN EMMA'S TRUST/FOUNDATION, ETC. HAS BEEN ELIMINATED AND REPLACED BY THE QUEEN EMMA LAND COMPANY!

by Amelia Gora (2015

On October 29, 2015, Calvin Santos and I tried to track down various Trusts affecting John Young's, Isaac Davis including His descendants/heirs Hueu Davis, Kale Davis, Peke Davis lands, assets, trusts whose mother was Grace Kamaikui.

As it turns out, the Queen Emma's Trust/Foundation, etc. a Sovereign Trust has been infiltrated by foreigners, racketeers, pirates, pillagers, genocide activists, corporations who are NOT related to our Royal Families.

Background:

Alexander Liholiho/Kamehameha IV and his wife Emma signed the Articles of Incorporation for Queen's Hospital.  Alexander Liholiho/Kamehameha IV was the Permanent head/CEO of the Hospital in 1859.

We met with Eric KJ. Martinson, President, and Les Goya another CEO/ Corporate Executive Officer who maintained that the Trust was no longer in existence and is now a Land Corporation.

Calvin and I explained that we are the heirs, descendants of Grace Kamaikui, the adoptive mother of Queen Emma who was our ancestor.  She was married to Isaac Davis and was the mother of Hueu, Kale, and Peke Davis.  She also married Dr. TCB Rooke who was a Mason, a Doctor from England.

The Land Company officers said that Queen Emma left them the Trust and the lands were for the Queen's Hospital in a Will.

We explained that foreigners cannot own alodio/allodial lands and Queen Emma was a cousin of our families and Not the only heir of these lands.  Our bloodlines were the same as hers, being the descendants/heirs of John Young, Grace Kamaikui and Isaac Davis, et. als.

Grace Kamaikui did make stipulations in her will and stated that if Emma did not have children, the lands would go to her families.

Grace Kamaikui's second husband was Dr. TCB Rooke from England.  He died BEFORE Grace Kamaikui which means Dr. TCB Rookes interest in Hawaiian lands ended upon his death because he only had a life interest.

Thomas Charles Byde Rooke

Thomas Charles Byde Rooke, c. 1840s.png

Born

May 18, 1806

Hertfordshire, England

Died

November 28, 1858 (aged 52)

Honolulu, Hawaii

Resting place

Mauna ʻAla Royal Mausoleum[1]

Occupation

Physician

Spouse(s)

Grace Kamaʻikuʻi Young

Children

Emma (hānai)

Parent(s)

Thomas Rooke

Sarah Paillet Draper

Dr. TCB Rooke died in 1858 and our ancestor Grace Kamaikui died eight (8) years later or 1866.

Grace Kamaʻikuʻi Young Rooke

GraceYoung.jpg

Born

September 8, 1808

KawaihaeHawaii

Died

July 26, 1866

HonoluluOahu

Burial

August 18, 1866[1]

Mauna ʻAla Royal Mausoleum[2]

Spouse

Kahekili Keʻeaumoku

Thomas Charles Byde Rooke

Issue

Queen Emma (hānai)

Father

John Young Olohana

Mother

Kaʻōanāʻeha

Through historical research, it was found that Dr. TCB Rooke's nephew came to Hawaii to claim the Queen's Hospital Trusts, lands, etc. and the criminal occupier courts awarded him disregarding the facts that foreigners cannot own Hawaiian lands and besides Rooke's nephew was Not related to our Royal Families.  He could not inherit because his uncle died BEFORE Grace Kamaikui, the true aunt of Queen Emma.  (It was after the wrongful dethronement of Queen Liliuokalani that the racketeers, treasonous persons, pirates, pillagers made their illegal move to allow TCB Rooke's nephew to inherit.)

Calvin Santos and I maintained that we have an interest in all the lands that Queen's Hospital claims because we have the bloodlines, are the true families of John Young and Isaac Davis.

Calvin Santos descends from Hueu Davis, and I, Amelia Gora, descend from Hueu Davis and his sister Peke Davis.

I, Amelia Gora, also informed them that I am one of Kalaniopuu's descendants from four (4) of his six (6) children - Kalaniopuu was the Alii of the Big Island and Queen Emma was his descendant.  I also informed them that I am one of Kamehameha's descendants from six (6) of his 19+ children, and two (2) of Kaumualii of Kauai's children, and there are many of us because I did 27 years of genealogy research to find the Royal Families as well as 30 + years of research in history (note:  add 15+ years of legal research).  Correction of Kamehameha's bloodlines:  6 children to 5 because one of his children was counted twice----I have two ancestors coming from Keliikanakaole, brother of Miriam Kekauonohi.  

The following are my ancestors and reasons why I/we are part of the Royal Families:

I am one of Kalaniopuu's - Alii of the Big Island before Kamehameha through his four (4) of his nine (9) children:  Kiwalao (male) - 2 lines - also Kamehameha IV - Alexander Liholiho's ancestor; Puali Nui (female); Kalaipaihala (female) - also Queen Emma's ancestor; and Manuwa/Manoua (female).

I am one of Kamehameha's descendants through his following children:  Kaoleioku (male); Kauikeaouli/Kamehameha III (male) - 2 lines; Kanekapolei 2 (female); Kalanihelemaiiluna Paki (male); and Keliikanakaole (male) - 2 lines.

I am one of Kaumualii's - Alii of Kauai's descendants from two of his nine (9) children:  Kinoiki (female), and Haupu/Kahekili (male).

I, Amelia Gora, also informed the CEO's that like marries like and I am Japanese too, our ancestors have ruled Japan for nearly 300 years - Heike/Tokugawa clan with our Matsugoro Takeshita great grandfather - he fled Japan because the government was replaced by the U.S. and the Daimyo was going to use him as a eunoch in the Palace - which is why he came here to Hawaii.  Note:  The Americans mistreated seven (7) of them and one died out at sea because they were fed only blackbread and water.  They were abandoned and our good kanaka maoli took care of them, nursed them, fed, and sheltered them...the year:  1868.  This was the period of Kamehameha V- Lot Kamehameha, brother of Kamehameha IV - Alexander Liholiho husband of Queen Emma.  I, Amelia Gora, descend from their oldest brother named Paalua who was the oldest son of Kekuanaoa/Mataio Kekuanaoa who was also the father-in-law of  Queen Emma.

Yes, the Royal Families Exists and we and others are the true land owners who are Not related to the Corporations......told them that we are living, breathing, human beings, and you should know that Corporations are Not living, breathing, human beings and ARE NOT RELATED TO our Royal Families.

The Queen's Hospital will be under new management.

Did add that the NIGGER Obama was Not related to us and has No Authority to use our families lands and monies to help the Micronesians, etc.  It is the U.S. wrongs that resulted in the Micronesians, etc. illnesses and it's Not O.K. for foreigners such as NIGGER Obama to claim such.  Note:  Ancestor of Obama was Joseph Booth, a cussing, booze drinking, obnoxious, racist swine who called our ancestor, Kamehameha IV's father too and Queen Emma's father-in-law named Mataio Kekuanaoa "a shit eating NIGGER" unquote!

Did officially inform the CEO's, and through this article that they would be dispossessed based on Article XIV, 1849/50 Treaty of the Hawaiian Kingdom and the United States of America, and added that we will continue to help with the Hospital and they will have to meet with us.

Reminded them that Royal persons are Not subject to the laws, and that treaties supersedes State and Federal laws, Treaties are the supreme laws of the land and whether anybody likes it or not the Hawaiian Kingdom exists!

Left them with our printed names, under the Hawaiian Kingdom House of Nobles members, and I, Amelia Gora, as the Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs

e-mail:  theiolani@gmail.com

aloha.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Replies

This reply was deleted.