[Kanaka Maoli flag]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/us-hi_1.gif"/>

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZwXcWrQYVqsGKYfgXIctnzzRokGbLegvFQYz3qbA8Sz62ikM6"/>

U.S. President Trump

U.S. Secretary of State

Governor Ige

Mayor Caldwell

RAIL/HART 

Many Others

Greetings,

LEGAL NOTICE FROM THE LAND OWNERS:

CEASE AND DESIST TO IGE, CALDWELL, RAIL/ HART

OPPOSITION TO RAIL DOCUMENTED DUE TO DISREGARD FOR HUMAN REMAINS FOUND ALONG THE RAIL 

IWI FOUND ON THE MAKAI PEARL RIDGE HART TRAIN STATION:

John Bond

1:26 PM (8 hours ago)

to CharlesTerriJohannaUilaniKananiKeeaumokuKaiBronsonTerriTeresaTeresaTerriThomasTyAndriaHawaii'sOrenTedmeLeslieedward.carranzawendyWendyrobert.binimary.nguyen

NOTE: Grabascus refused to do ANY cultural monitoring for Iwi in the entire

West Oahu first segment. He said it was "too expensive" to hire a single person

to observe digging pylons -which they are doing EVERYWHERE ELSE.

Not a single bone of ANY human, animal every reported found in the

first segment. Does anyone understand how totally IMPOSSIBLE that is?

The largest pre-contact Hawaiian population lived right along the rail route.

There is tons of historic and archeological documentation to support this.

We (Kanehili Hui) filed hundreds of pages of records of this with SHPD

in 2012, 2013 and they and HART totally BLEW IT OFF.

HART did this because they knew they would find iwi in the first segment and

were very afraid of what this might cause. This is why rail was started in the

West Oahu side- because they knew only a very few people would raise the

issue about this CRIME. Only Kioni Dudley raised the issue of the crooked

Farmland Conversion form. Only Tom Berg and Mike Lee have been really

pushing the issue of the FAKE EIS that said there were NO endangered species

like the Pueo owl along the rail route.

The truth and FACTS ARE: That HART, its contractors and the City have been
huge liars about the iwi, historic and cultural sites and farmland along this entire
EVIL and CORRUPT rail project to push it along.

September 9, 2017

Aloha John Bond;  

There is a  inadvertent find took place on August 7, 2017 on the LCA # 8525 B Land of my 5th great grand mother' property where now is the building project of the HART RAIL Pearl Ridge train station on going.

This is in PHASE ONE of the HART RAIL development rail plan which In a  HART RAIL meeting on January 7, 2015 I asked  CEO Daniel Grabauskase to assign Hawaiian Cultural monitors to their phase One of the HART RAIL building project to protect possible iwi kupuna finds.Three months latter HART RAIL CEO writes back that the HART RAIL BOARD OF DIRECTORS SEES NO NEED TO HAVE CULTURAL MONITORS ON PHASE ONE BUILDING OF HART RAIL

Now two years later the inconvenient truth surfaces about iwi finds in my families land 2 years latter in Phase One section how ironic.

The wooden  coffin found with iwi intact had a older burial below the find was dated to the 1853 AD there  where three other bone fragments in the area found in the fill material not related to the coffin find and the full skeleton under the coffin.

Most likely the iwi kupuna are my family. The find is on the makai side of the Pearl Ridge HART RAIL TRAIN STATION.

Under sun shine law these inadvertent iwi finds have been placed on the OIBC agenda  at the end under the heading inadvertent burial finds for the WednesdayOIBC meeting on September  13, 2017.

So why did it take a month to get this highly controversial info out before the Ledge approved of the 3 billion dollar continuing appropriation for the HART RAIL project at the expense of my family no notice was placed in OHA'S Ka Wai Ola magazine?

Vert disappointing;

Kumu Michael Kumukauoha Lee

lineal descendant

OPPOSITION TO THE RAIL CONTINUES...........CEASE AND DESIST...................FOR THE RECORDS....

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora, Royal person, Kamehameha et. als. descendant/heir, Land Owner, Land Lord Lien Holder,, One of the Representatives of the Royal Families, House of Nobles Member, Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs, Konohiki - Kingdom of Hawaii 

9:21

HART Rail Meeting Sept 29, 2016 Testimony by Michael Kumukaoha Lee. A complaint by Mr. Lee about the HART Rail consulting ...

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.