Replies

• please watch videos for a chance to win prizes and contest
    clik on advertisers links to win
    not responsible for contest rules or game play

email me at merchantmansmith@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/Amani Smith
    www.facebook.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.twitter.com/Sufferahsmusic
    www.hotlinemastering.com <~~ visit for the best mastering prices in the world
    from arguably one of the worlds best mastering engineers SONIN
    • Aole!
      • I think those Hawaiian organizations are sell-outs to believe the military wants to improve their relations with us.pass4sure 312-50 Now look; they are back-paddling and pretending they didn't know this heiau didn't exist nor that there were burials there. The military were told about it!
        pass4sure 650-393 It must be the military rotation that they have new ones come in totally clueless of what transpired previously. pass4sure 640-721 I hope that ulu tree they planted to symbolize their compact with native Hawaiians shrivlel up and die as ththe credibilty of the military has done and those Hawaiian organizations were duped into believing.pass4sure E20-501 Thank God they didn't represent most of the Hawaiians. I can't wait for the U.S. to de-occupy our country; the sooner - the better!
  • Aloha no, Dane. My name is Kaleo Farias. I am the Host of Hawai'i TV Live. Hawai'i TV Live is broadcasted live everyday at 7:00am-9:00am, Hawai'i Standard Time, and 7:00pm-9:00pm, Hawai'i Standard Time. Check me out at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hawaii-tv. We can continue our discussion with the rest of the "Heirs" of the Hawaiian Kingdom there...
    • E Kaleo
      mahalo for your personal invitation. I read of your daily program on Maoliworld with interest. Presenting live interactions to a wide audience is one of the most compelling avenues of contemporary communication. As an educator, I am looking at the wide deployment of the app (iPhone, etc.) as a powerful vehicle for mobile, multi-media, interactive handsets. Everyone can have a voice and face.

I'll check you out!
This reply was deleted.