Maoliworld

Ke Ao Maoli

Kai Landow's Discussions (238)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"This one is so well crafted: "The criticisms that I hear most raised by prominent i…"

Kai Landow replied Apr 8, 2012 to Kaohi: Why do I feel abused by this Open Letter to Kai Landow?

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Amelia Gora

"So Arnie as usual you claim I misrepresented facts, but no more the facts.  But je…"

Kai Landow replied Apr 8, 2012 to Kaohi: Why do I feel abused by this Open Letter to Kai Landow?

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Aloha e Kaohi, Funny I just got a phone call telling me Kelea Levy, Maija Athena's…"

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Uncle Soli told me he was going to work to breath new life into the Nuclear free pac…"

Kai Landow replied Apr 7, 2012 to Kaohi: Why do I feel abused by this Open Letter to Kai Landow?

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Aloha e Kaohi,  Mahalo for bringing the mana'o back to where it belongs.  Because th…"

Kai Landow replied Apr 7, 2012 to Kaohi: Why do I feel abused by this Open Letter to Kai Landow?

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Aloha Kaohi,  Mahalo for the support, Sadly this will not stop with Ms. Athen being…"

Kai Landow replied Apr 6, 2012 to Kaohi: Why do I feel abused by this Open Letter to Kai Landow?

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Mahalo Aggie, We always ready to sit down Kuka, I cant help if if they no do......Kai"

Kai Landow replied Dec 8, 2011 to Racist US judge rules the state of Hawaii can commit genocide against the Hawaiian people

40 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Mahalo for all the information Amelia, to answer your question we do work with Leon…"

Kai Landow replied Dec 7, 2011 to Racist US judge rules the state of Hawaii can commit genocide against the Hawaiian people

40 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

"I know Auntie Aggie and that is why we work to make this right, to not be quiet and…"

Kai Landow replied Dec 6, 2011 to Racist US judge rules the state of Hawaii can commit genocide against the Hawaiian people

40 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

"Aloha e Amelia, if you want to discuss this in detail I suggest you call Alfred and…"

Kai Landow replied Dec 6, 2011 to Racist US judge rules the state of Hawaii can commit genocide against the Hawaiian people

40 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amelia Gora

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service