Maoliworld

Ke Ao Maoli

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you not have access to anything Hawaiian? what are you doing on Maoliworld if you…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Oct 6, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"I agree, people like Jungle Girl/Bradley Hall thrive on generating ire and discord a…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Oct 6, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"The bible is distorted in almost exactly the same manner in which hana haipule kanak…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Oct 4, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"I was just wondering since he listed you as his only friend on Maoliworld... Mahalo…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Oct 1, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"I note that Jungle Girl has thrown out a fairly non-sequitur and disrespectful blank…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Sep 30, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"I am quietly interested in Bradley's response."

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Jul 17, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Agree. Puakea Nogelmeier, Kaui Sai-Dudoit and the folks at Awaiaulu Press told us th…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Jul 16, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"In this modern world, what comes out of the mouths of the living must always be a hy…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Jul 16, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Maybe they meant hānai in the meaning of "fed." Had breakfast with them, and that wa…"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Jul 15, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Iʻd read and offer feedback for you e Makana. ʻOhu"

ʻOhukaniʻōhiʻa replied Jul 15, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service