Maoliworld

Ke Ao Maoli

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Do You read the Bible ???   Read it read what the scriptures say . I like where it s…"

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford replied Jun 11 to Qualifications of a Kupuna???

67 Jun 11
Reply by Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford

"God is not impressed with titles .  "

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford replied Jan 2, 2012 to Qualifications of a Kupuna???

67 Jun 11

"hot headed . I apoligize."

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford replied Jul 30, 2009 to Qualifications of a Kupuna???

67 Jun 11

"my grandmother was related to a Dillingham I have picture of their son Johnny i thin…"

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford replied Jul 30, 2009 to Qualifications of a Kupuna???

67 Jun 11

"u make me laugh !!!!"

67 Jun 11

"on this subject of birth: Madeline Fernandez was born at waiahole all her 15 brother…"

67 Jun 11

"Mahalo Nui Loa for your kindness and compassion which i am sure i really dont deserv…"

67 Jun 11

"u need help"

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford replied Jul 29, 2009 to Qualifications of a Kupuna???

67 Jun 11

"Madeline Juanita Fernandes father was John Jack Fernandes Johns mother was KiliKina…"

Roberta Jewel Kauinohea Ford replied Jul 29, 2009 to Qualifications of a Kupuna???

67 Jun 11

"i do not call my self Kupuna no .I am a human being created by the creator of the un…"

67 Jun 11

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service