Maoliworld

Ke Ao Maoli

Kaapuikinaea's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Years later I find this thread & read Taubes' other book.  Also, the taro is goo…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Mar 26, 2012 to Low-fat/high-carb diets have been killing natives for centuries

53 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Kaapuikinaea

"Wow, that was rude of him to demand genealogy like that. This is why outsiders are r…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Nov 6, 2010 to 'AINA AND KOKO

63 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Tina matildo botelho

"So true...this is why it's taking me all these years. If it doesn't happen, oh well,…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Nov 5, 2010 to 'AINA AND KOKO

63 Jan 1, 2011

"a oia! I know I've done a lot of praying, which is how I was guided to the answers I…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Nov 5, 2010 to 'AINA AND KOKO

63 Jan 1, 2011

"Funny you mentioned ulu...i thought, why not that too. Got my uala, kalo, but the ka…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Oct 6, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"mahalo e Sharon. I've been away too but it was obvious a lot of activity here so had…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Oct 6, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"so true Sharon! And the missionaries arrived & changed that style of thinking wi…"

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"You're right about the arrogance. But as Jesus said...to look at yourself first befo…"

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"a oia e Momi! Too many christians use "Jesus/God" as a means for condemnation, just…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Oct 4, 2010 to What is the Native Practitioners Mana'o (and any one else who feels compeled to speak) about the Huna teachings?

140 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Ouch, ma ka naau huh. lol The thing about those charts like the one you posted show…"

Kaapuikinaea replied Jun 18, 2010 to ...of kings and queens

253 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Kaohi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ikaika Hussey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service